Enhanced user experience for Clubware 4.0
Leading fitness centre management software Clubware is further boosting its user experience with a range of new and improved features in its latest version.
Originally launched in 2001 with a number of upgrades over the years, Clubware 4.0 is distributed by Debitsuccess and PaySmart in Australasia, DFC and Harlands in the United Kingdom, and now Debitsuccess in the United States. These companies are part of Transaction Services Group, an international full service payment solutions provider.
Designed and developed based on valuable feedback from users in the fitness industry, Clubware 4.0 comprises a number of responsive and innovative features, creating an enhanced user experience. These aspects include:
- Web API – a new API provides access to data stored and managed by the Clubware system. This supports integration with partners such as business intelligence providers or website, kiosk and mobile application developers,
- User defined fields – Clubware 4.0 allows an unlimited number of custom fields so more information of value to the customer can be captured and detailed,
- Increased branch engagement - Branch-related features include the ability to select different branches, configure alternate branches for closure periods, publish branch and head office announcements, create branch groups, and provide support for reciprocal access through branch groups or individual branches,
- Reporting - As well as comprehensive reporting ability, the availability of reports and report filters is now managed through security groups so a team member will only be presented with the reports and filters they are authorised to view. In addition, clickable links within generated reports will open relevant application screens,
- Promotional discounts - The system creates reusable and non-reusable promotional discount codes for a specified date range and selected account templates,
- Sales targets - These can now be created and maintained so operational efficiencies can be measured by the business.
Murray Barton, Product Director, Clubware says comprehensive membership management is critical in the health and fitness industry.
“An efficient membership management system is key to success for facilities in the competitive health and fitness market,” says Mr Barton. “Clubware updates are based on respected industry input so it’s an ideal solution for clubs and facilities of any size – from a single studio to a large franchise.”
Today, Clubware is used by more than 1000 health and fitness clubs across Australasia and the United Kingdom. Its ongoing development and improvement are growing its appeal with clubs and associations outside the traditional health and fitness space. There is now a growing range of organisations finding its tools and features useful for running their administration.
To schedule a time to upgrade your system or if you have any questions, please contact the Clubware Support Team on:
Phone: 1800 114 777
Phone: +64 9 481 0490